Service means providing timely responses to every request.
Dawson Company has a long history of extraordinary customer service, representing nationally-recognized brand name products with a breadth of innovative energy-efficient and green solutions, along with our valuable experience working on some of Southern California’s most coveted residential, industrial and commercial projects.
Whether you’re working with our Mechanical Engineers (both PE and CPD) in our Business Development Group or our Facilities Support Group, we have the knowledge and expertise you need, working with design teams to select and size the proper equipment for any given set of project conditions.
When you work with us you get continuous support in design, selection, troubleshooting, and technical systems expertise among all the PHVAC products we represent.
Our services include:
- System design support with multiple P.E.s and C.P.D.s on staff
- Service and warranty support throughout Southern California and Hawaii
- Expert pre- and post-sale support
- Hydronic comfort heating and cooling systems
- Domestic hot water systems
- Steam heating and process systems
- Technical customer training and lunch & learns
- Factory product training and tours
- Customer Service Department available Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 5 PM PST/PDT
- Inventory price and availability
- Order status
- Parts identification
- Will call counter open from Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 5 PM PST/PDT
- Project budgeting, estimating and quoting
- Community engagement
Service isn’t about just answering the phone when it rings. It’s about providing timely responses to each and every request, no matter what it is.
"Dawson Company's primary value proposition is their ability to help us design hydronic systems such as boilers, pumps, steam systems, etc. They are the experts. We need to know everything that goes into a building's mechanical, plumbing, and electrical system design. We rely on them to help us engineer these specialized systems, and that's where Dawson Company's expertise and responsiveness comes in."
Ivan Thomas, Principal, P2S Engineering