At Dawson Company, our experience and expertise in plumbing and HVAC reside within our walls. We don’t hire on a job-by-job basis, which requires us to seek out and hire the most qualified individuals.
If you’re looking for a great place to work that treats its employees like family, then we want to talk with you.
To us, there is nothing more important than the trust we build with our clients through every action every employee takes.
Below is a listing of our current job openings.
Or, feel free to submit your resume to let us know about you: via email to Ric Serafin, President & C.E.O.
To consistently exceed customer expectations in the delivery of cost-effective, efficient, and innovative products, along with responsiveness and knowledge in the optimum design of plumbing and HVAC solutions, requires not only great products but great people too.
Location: Pomona, CA
Department: Estimating Department
Job Title: Estimator
Dawson Company, a Manufacturer's Representative of HVAC & Plumbing Products, has an immediate opening in the estimating department. This position will work in the estimating department to estimate and generate quotes for new construction projects and retrofit/ Service jobs
- 2 years in the hydronic HVAC or plumbing industry
- Ability to read and understand drawings, piping schematics, and specifications and use this information to make appropriate product selections and generate project quotes
- Superior time management skills; able to complete commitments in an accurate and timely manner
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and coworkers. Ability to work in a team environment
- Organized with exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities
- Excellent client Liaison/Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, ability to learn and use company CRM and other estimating and product selection software
We offer excellent benefits. Please email resume to David Hernandez at email@example.com.
Location: Pomona, CA
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to join our warehouse team in our everyday warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Worker responsibilities include restocking shelves, accepting and receiving all incoming shipments, counting inventory, processing and packing incoming orders, and ensuring orders are shipped in a timely manner.
- Working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, with the ability to learn and use the company’s ERP software
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school diploma
We offer excellent benefits. Please email resume to Luis Baiza at Lbaiza@dawsonco.com.