Over 70 years of superior solutions, performance, and value.
Dawson Company was founded in 1948 with a singular purpose—to consistently deliver superior solutions, performance, and value. Always.
Today, over 70 years later, these values remain the driving force behind everything we do.
We have a long history of extraordinary customer service, representing nationally-recognized plumbing and HVAC (PHVAC) products with a breadth of innovative energy-efficient, water-saving, and green solutions.
Our team has extensive, valuable experience working on some of the most coveted residential, industrial, and commercial projects in Southern California and Hawaii, including:
- Los Angeles International Airport: The replacement of the central utility plant and terminal upgrades.
- Loma Linda University Adventist Health Sciences Center: The Thermal Energy Storage System and new patient tower installation.
- UCSD North Torrey Pines Living & Learning Neighborhood: Chilled and hot water distribution for multiple dorms, six restaurants, academic buildings, administrative offices, retail spaces, and a Craft Center for students and community members.
- USC University Village: Their central plant provides chilled water, hot water heating, and plumbing services to the multiple buildings on the property.
- The Wilshire Grand: the 73-story building, which, to date, is the tallest building built West of the Mississippi River. We provided the equipment to deliver the most efficient hot water delivery for this tall building.
These are just a few of the thousands of projects where Dawson Company has provided the leading PHVAC brands in the industry—including Xylem brand’s Bell & Gossett and Goulds, Lochinvar, Metraflex, and Cemline—to meet project design requirements.
Whether you need information—product, pricing, delivery, design support—or you just have a question, you won’t have to wait for an answer.
With offices in Southern California and Hawaii and over two million dollars of available inventory, building owners, facilities managers, contractors, consulting engineers, and wholesalers know that they have found the right PHVAC solutions partner in Dawson Company.
Honesty, Integrity, Reliability, Commitment, and Responsiveness are our core strengths and values, and serve as our guiding principles among our employees when serving our clients.
We understand that the needs of the industry are constantly changing. Adapting to those changes has allowed us to thrive throughout our history and will continue to do so for decades to come.